- One of the most mineral rich plants we know.
- Rich in phytoestrogens and contains eight essential amino acids.
- High in chlorophyll, Vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, and also provides some calcium and phosphorus.
- Carefully selected and dried using a process designed to preserve its naturally occurring constituents.
- Each vegetarian tablet contains 550 mg of alfalfa.
Alfalfa is one of the most mineral-rich plants known. This super food is high in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, calcium and phosphorus. It is also rich in phytoestrogens and contains the eight essential amino acids. Because the minerals are in a balanced natural form they are easily absorbed by the body. If you are looking for an alternative to a mineral supplement, alfalfa is a great choice.
List Price: $ 13.90
Price: $ 9.50
Click Here To Check Out This Food Allergy Symptoms Solution
- Vet’s Best Seasonal Allergy Support Supplement for Dogs, 60 Tablets
- Zyrtec Allergy Tablets 45 ct (10 mg)
- March Is Chronic Fatigue Awareness Month; New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. Can Help Reduce Symptoms and Build Immune Function Through Education, Dietary Changes, and Supplements Targeted At Building The Immune System
- Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement, Caplets 60 each
- What is a good source of calcium for children that have a milk allergy ?