Understanding Celiac Disease And Gluten Intolerance: A Video Program For Patients, Physicians, And Health Care Providers Reviews
Understanding Celiac Disease And Gluten Intolerance: A Video Program For Patients, Physicians, And Health Care Providers
- Latest information on celiac disease and gluten intolerance
- World renowned experts, as well as an extensive resource guide
- Symptoms, diagnosis, complications, treatment, associated conditions,and more…
- New 3D animation how celiac disease affects the human body
- Over 2 hours on 2 DVD discs separated into chapters for quick review
Celiac disease and gluten intolerance are poorly understood, with symptoms that mimic many other conditions. Patients with celiac disease often have GI complaints, but can also suffer from anemia, infertility, short stature, IBS, joint pain, osteoporosis, Type I diabetes, neurologic problems, and itchy skin rashes. It can often take more than a decade for a person with celiac disease to receive the correct diagnosis, because patient and physician awareness has been lacking. But now with New Era
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 29.95
Gluten Toxicity : The Mysterious Symptoms of Celiac Disease, Dermatitis...
End Date: Monday Jun-17-2013 4:54:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $16.80
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Click Here To Check Out This Food Allergy Symptoms Solution
- The Gluten Free MD Explains Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment of Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance (Celiac disease and gluten intolerance series, Celiac disease and gluten intolerance series)
- Healthier Without Wheat: A New Understanding of Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease, and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance.
- Gluten Free for Life! A Guide to Celiac Disease: Making sense of gluten intolerance and coping with the symptoms of celiac (coeliac) disease in adults and children. By Caroline Russell.
- What is the difference between gluten intolerance and celiac disease?
- what are the symptoms of celiac’s disease (gluten intolerance)?