- A fast dip-and-read test for the detection of 10 parameters in urine
Urinalysis Reagent Strips provide tests for glucose, bilirubin, ketone, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen nitrite, and leukocytes
List Price: $ 15.40
Price: $ 13.00
- The wristbands and charms are 100% silicone and latex-free.
- The wristband has five holes and can accommodate four allergy charms plus the recommended medic charm.
- Comes with 8 allergy charms, plus 1 medic charm; 14 total available allergy charms to choose from.
- Brightly-colored bracelet & charms draw attention.
- Designed for children ages 3-8 years old.
The best way to avoid food allergy emergencies is through awareness.
Allerbling is a visual educational tool and a conversation piece that has the potential to save children’s lives by raising awareness of a child’s food allergies.
These bright, stretchy bracelets are a great way to alert others about your child’s food allergies. To insert charms, simply stretch the wristband a little with one hand, and elongate a hole. Then squeeze the charm backing and insert it partially into the
Price: $ 15.00
Click Here To Check Out This Food Allergy Symptoms Solution
- Charm Sciences Flunixin and Beta-lactam Combo Test Receives NCIMS Approval
- Q&A: How do they test if you have lactose intolerance?
- Q&A: where do i go to test for food allergens?? can my regular doc help me with that ?
- AllerMates Tree Nuts Allergy Awareness Wristband Nutso
- ALLERGIC to TREE NUTS Allergy Medical Alert 1 inch Pendant Charm