Gluten-Free Living is a national magazine for people who have celiac disease and follow a gluten-free diet. Since the writers and editors are living with celiac disease, they understand the challenges faced by those who must follow a gluten-free lifestyle. Issues offer practical advice and tips, information on how to decode mystery ingredients, and lessons about what celiac disease is all about.
List Price: $ 34.00
Click Here To Check Out This Food Allergy Symptoms Solution
- Gluten-Free Living… For Some It’s Not a Choice… It’s a Lifesaver! (Elegantly Gluten-Free Survival Series)
- Do celiac disease symptoms resolve after following a gluten free diet?
- Gluten Free for Life! A Guide to Celiac Disease: Making sense of gluten intolerance and coping with the symptoms of celiac (coeliac) disease in adults and children. By Caroline Russell.
- The Latest in Gluten-Free Eating, The Healthy Gluten Free Life, Set for Release on February 21st
- Go Dairy Free – The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living