- gluten free diet
- gluten free grocery shopping guide
- celiac disease
Frustrated in trying to find Gluten-Free Products in your grocery stores? Tired of calling food manufacturers and guessing on nutrition labels? Well, help is here!
Cecelia’s Marketplace – Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide
This easy to use 4.5″ x 6.5″ book is a list of over 37,000 gluten-free alphabetized products. The book is compact and easily fits in one’s purse. Popular brands like Heinz, Kraft, Del Monte, Frito Lay, as well as supermarket chains, such as Kroger, Wal-Mart, Publix,
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 16.64
Click Here To Check Out This Food Allergy Symptoms Solution
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – 2012 (Elegantly Gluten-Free Survival Series)
- Cooking Well: Wheat Allergies: The Complete Health Guide for Gluten-Free Nutrition, Includes Over 145 Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes
- The First Year: Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
- Gluten Free for Life! A Guide to Celiac Disease: Making sense of gluten intolerance and coping with the symptoms of celiac (coeliac) disease in adults and children. By Caroline Russell.
- Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living